Amazon eero mesh Wi-Fi system | 3-pack on Amazon
Today’s deal is the Amazon eero mesh Wi-Fi system - 3-pack on Amazon.
What is it?
- The eero is a system to improve the wireless coverage in your house.
- It might help you if you have particular rooms where the WiFi signal is poor, for example.
- This is a three pack - one will be connected to your router via a wire, while the other two can be positioned throughout your house and will connect wirelessly with each other.
- Comprehensive home coverage: an eero 3-pack is a complete home Wi-Fi system that replaces your router and covers up to 460 sq.m.
- Maximum flexibility: add to your coverage any time with eero’s straightforward, cross-compatible hardware.
- Works with your internet service provider: eero connects with your modem to bring your existing internet connection to every corner of your home.
- Set up in minutes: the eero app walks you through setup and allows you to manage and control your network from anywhere.
- Entertainment-grade Wi-Fi: get the most from your Wi-Fi by streaming, gaming and working from anywhere in your home.
- Gets better over time: automatic updates keep your network safe and secure.
- TrueMesh technology: eero intelligently routes traffic to avoid congestion, buffering and loss of connection.
- Family profiles: set-up a profile for devices belonging to each family member, and control access for them.
Works with Alexa
It’s compatibile with Amazon Alexa, which lets you use commands such as:
- “Alexa, ask eero to find my phone” - tells you which eero it is closest to
- “Alexa, ask erro to turn off the LEDs” - turn off LEDs on the eero devices
- “Alexa, tell eero it’s dinner time” - pause access for all family profiles on the network.
What do the reviews say?
- Generally positive, but some specific compatibility issues.
- It seemed to work well with Virgin Media.
- Good at elimiinating dead spots throughout the house.
- Easy to set-up.
Get deal: Amazon eero mesh Wi-Fi system - 3-pack on Amazon.