Motorola's new Moto G smartphone is available to pre-order (although we expect it to be dispatched on the official release date of 29th November) from Amazon for £135 for the 8GB version, and £160 for the 16GB version.
While this comes at a budget price, this Android phone boasts a huge range of features, including:
- 4.5-inch HD display (1280 x 720, 326ppi)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 quad-core processor 1.2GHz CPU
- 5Mp rear camera with LED flash, 720p video
- 1.3Mp front camera, 720p video.
- Unlocked so you can use any network's sim card.